Monday 29 February 2016

Introduction

Hello. My Name is Olivia and I'm a transition year student. This blog will contain a varied degree of information to do with Gray Wolves from a geographical point of view. I hope. As I'm writing this post I am still unclear of exactly what I am going to talk about but hopefully as I continue I will narrow it down. For now I'm sticking with a geographically based history of the Gray Wolf.


Ever since I was little I had been interested in wolves. I guess I should mention now that if you are happy with the current situation of the Gray Wolf, even wolves in general, then I don't think this is the blog for you. But if you wish to follow both the past and present situations of the Gray Wolf I hope this blog will meet your expectations. You'll be hearing more from me very soon.

4 comments: